Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1

От Chuck
Тема Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
At 11:03 AM +0000 12/22/07, Dave Page wrote:
>Chuck wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>What is the best way to install PostgreSQL on Mac OS X 10.5.1?
>>Or, perhaps I should ask is there a preferred way to PostgreSQL on Mac OS X?
>
>Well I can't say this (or any other) is a 'preferred' way, but you
>might want to try the EnterpriseDB Postgres installer if you're will
>to run 8.3 beta until the full release:
>
>http://postgres.enterprisedb.com/download.do
>
>It works pretty well even if (as the author) I do say so myself :-)
>
>Regards, Dave

Dave,

Thanks. If I take this approach will it be straightforward to upgrade
from one beta to the next (assuming that there will be more betas)
then to upgrade to the release version? Will I be able to use the
EnterpriseDB Postgres installer for the release version?

I'm initially using Postgres for Mingle (with less than 5 users).
  http://studios.thoughtworks.com/
Later, I expect to make use of PostGIS.

Chuck

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Constraint Trigger's referenced_table
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1